Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flag Football???!!!????

So, I am in a flag football league that our team has dominated for the last 4 years. We are pretty good although we can be irritating. We have a  couple guys on the team that whine quite a bit and it upsets some teams that we are playing. Well this came back to haunt the heck out of me this week. The team we were playing was a team full of rather large people of polynesian descent. Well according to the laws of physics when a 6'3" 325lb freight train hits a 5'10" 210lb schlub bad things happen. So he drilled me, illegally slamming me to the ground in the process. Needless to say I got a concussion and an other injury that I don't really want to go into, lets just say no guys would want it. So really why? Why does flag football have to be so silly? These are guys that play for and with BYU and they get all butt hurt by getting slaughtered by a bunch of washed up guys by 30 points. Now my team is in the finals and I don't get to play because I got hit by a Dihatsu, Monday night. It is the joy I live with.

No comments: